1. Which certification is best for digital marketing?
The following are the best digital marketing certificate that you can pursue,
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Digital Garage
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certifications
- Copy blogger Certified Content Marketer
- Content Marketing Institute Online Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certifications
2. What is the qualification for digital marketing?
A person who completes a Higher Secondary education/Graduation can study Digital marketing. Have a Digital Marketing Course Certificate is an added advantage to get a job.
3. Is Google digital marketing course free?
Google offers free Digital Marketing Course in Google Digital Garage. In addition to this Google provides free courses for Google Ads and Analytics.
4. Is Digital marketing a good career?
Yes, there exist a futuristic career in Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing is catching with other industries very fast and is expected to a highest paying job in next few years.
5. What is the salary of digital marketer?
The average salary of Digital Marketing beginner is about 3 to 4 Lacs per annum. This may vary based on skills, organization and place of work.
6. Is Digital Marketing Easy?
Digital Marketing requires skills of today’s time. As the increasing use of Internet and smart phones people and business prefer Digital Marketing. Getting Quality leads is a challenge in this field.
7. How difficult is digital marketing?
A lot of people thing that Digital Marketing is very difficult. But it is not as people think. It is true that Digital Marketing Professionals need to do a lot of things. And the most important is that they need to know about present trends and apply to get better results.
8. How long does it take to become a digital marketer?
After completing a course in digital marketing and internship anyone can start their career as digital marketer, but to become a digital marketing specialist requires a lot of time.
9. What is the highest salary in digital marketing?
The average salary of a Digital Marketing professional in India is between 5-10 lakhs. It may vary depends on countries and experience.
10. How do I become a digital marketer with no experience?
Study a Digital Marketing Course and get certified. Then apply for internship in companies and look for more opportunities. Fortunately there exist a lot of opening in Digital Marketing in 2021.
11. How can I do digital marketing at home?
If you have enough experience in Digital Marketing you can start work as a freelancer.
12. Do digital marketers need to know coding?
Having programming experience is an added advantage for Digital Marketers but it is not compulsory. There will be a programming and designing team in every company.